Include the flotsam and jetsam of life.
- Grocery lists
- Keyword memos
- To do lists
- Honey do lists
- Descriptions of your workspace or reading room – spatially and in detail
- Odd facts to rewrite and organize later
- Nonsense and notions
Step up a notch and include personality
- Feelings – make it tangible, use metaphor
- People that are honored – why?
- Dark nights of the soul
- Things that are hated – why?
- Writing ideas
- First drafts
- Dreams and visions – for interpreting divine messages
- Prayers – for others and yourself
- Bible verses – that resonate with your spirit
All of life in the grand scheme of things is not really flotsam and jetsam. Journals can be historical documents for family members and posterity. They give an account of a culture during a period of time.
Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.Luke 12:7
Be First to Comment